The increase in the quantity of wastewater produced as a result of the advancing technology and the increase in population increases the environmental pollution rate day by day. In order to prevent the adverse effects of these pollution on human life, various treatment plants are designed to make these waters harmless to the environment.
Engineering and design projects require more than one field to work as integrated and devotedly. We provide a balanced integration between all project disciplines with our experienced engineers, experts and consultants in our projects which require different expertise such as static, architectural, electrical and mechanical design and are carried out in different sectors.
Engineering services provided by us in the design of treatment plants are as follows;
- Preparation of Application Projects (Construction, Mechanical, Electrical and Architectural)
- Preparation of Project Reports
- Preparation of Technical Specifications
- Cost Analysis
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- 3-Dimensional Design of Facilities
- Preparation of Feasibility Report
- Determination of Dimensions of Structures
- Building Hydraulic Design